What Does a Move Coordinator Do?
A move coordinator’s job is to oversee and manage the removal process for a home or business. This includes a range of tasks depending on the job at hand.
- Arranging mutually agreeable times and dates with the customer for the move.
- Giving practical estimates on the expected time required to complete the move.
- Choosing the best and most efficient route and possibly driving the removals vehicle
- Overseeing the removal staff to help ensure furniture and other possessions are handled properly and safely.
- Keeping the customer informed at all stages with any relevant information related to the move.
- Acting as the main point of contact between the customer and the removals company