Position: Operation Manager
Salary on application
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing employees, jobs, storage, facility, using a software
- Must maintain constant observation of all vehicles, ensuring all comply with transport legislation and preparing tachographs.
- Is responsible for the team they supervise, and so must monitor all driving hours, make sure all staff follow company rules and legislation and that all crews are briefed and debriefed before and after each move.
- Must also ensure that all documentation is complete and up to date, producing job sheets and checking sales quotes.
- Must also communicate between clients and removal crews to confirm costs, time frames and to assign crews of the correct quantity and quality.
- Must coordinate with the General Manager to ensure the division is run in the most efficient and profitable way. Assisting with loading of vehicles, and carrying out household removals
- Draw up inventory’s for international shipments
- Assist with loading of containers and vehicles if needed
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes job sheets by entering required information.
- Assist removal crew on removal jobs as if necessary
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal)
- Proficient IT skills and a CPC qualification at a National Level as a minimum.
- Requires experience in planning work schedules and knowledge relating to company credit control. Being numerate is a very important skill requirement of operations management
- Due to the large extent of required contact with clients and colleagues, an Operations Manager is required to have strong communications skills, together with strong leadership and management skills to efficiently run a successful team.
- Must be able to problem solve through the use of your own initiative as Operations Management within Domestic Removals can face some unusual day to day challenges.
- A confident experienced driver; Full Irish licence
- Good customer skills
- If required he will need to help on jobs
- Knowledge of map/GPS use
- Minimum 25 years old
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organisation, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Dependability
Full job description will be given at interview
If you are interested in this or any other job with Get Cracking Removals, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org