What Does a Move Coordinator Do?
A move coordinator’s job is to oversee and manage the removal process for a home or business. This includes a range of tasks depending on the job at hand.
- Arranging mutually agreeable times and dates with the customer for the move.
- Giving practical estimates on the expected time required to complete the move.
- Choosing the best and most efficient route and possibly driving the removals vehicle
- Overseeing the removal staff to help ensure furniture and other possessions are handled properly and safely.
- Keeping the customer informed at all stages with any relevant information related to the move.
- Acting as the main point of contact between the customer and the removals company
Check Out Our New Moving Supplies Shop For More Information.
Get Cracking Have Vast Experience In All Types Of Removals In Dublin, From House Moves to Apartment Moves to Furniture Removals.