We offer secure storage services for short and long term periods, for residential and business clients, whether you are between houses, renovating, downsizing, going overseas or have simply found that you are running out of space, our storage units relieve the pressure by storing your belongings for as long as you need – regardless of whether it’s for business storage or student storage . So if you need to store your goods overnight while you’re waiting to take procession of your new home or store for a couple of months while looking for your new home aborad, then entrust them to us.
Reasons to Store:
- Storage of complete household contents from a flat to a mansion.
- Store personal items whilst looking for a new home.
- Store personal items whilst working abroad.
- Store seasonal items like garden furniture and winter tyres.
- Store sports equipment; windsurfs, kayaks or ski equipment.
- Affordable student storage.
- Secure storage for company files complying with data protection laws.
- Archive storage for businesses.
- Furniture and stock storage for businesses.
- Self-employed contractor and trade storage for tools and equipment.
We provide professional home storage services in Ireland, providing safe and secure furniture storage.
In Ireland’s moving market, secure storage plays an important role. It can mean the difference between keeping and losing a sale. Placing your furniture and goods into storage, allows you total flexibility. It will enable you to move out on time and let your buyers move in and preserve the chain.
Reasons to store:
- If you need a ‘stop gap’ during the move process
- If you are moving into rented accommodation prior to purchasing a new home.
- If you are renovating, building or decorating and need to store items to create space.
- If you are working from home and require convenient storage of documents and items
- If you are renting your home and want to keep your possessions safe and secure.
Weather you are relocating your business or need more space, your business is expanding or overstocked, need more space to stock equipment, office furniture or archive documents, need long or short term commercial storage, Get Cracking Ltd. can offer a wide range of business storage services to fit your needs.
Reasons to store:
- To free up valuable office space and maximise property costs
- To store excess stock
- To store documentation and files off-site
- To store end of sale items
- To store and distribute point of sale and promotional material
- To store equipment and furniture due to internal re-organisation or refurbishment
- To store furniture to create seasonal additional space
If you are moving abroad, you may need the flexibility of a storage service either in Ireland or at destination. Storage can be a cost effective solution, if you have to limit your shipment size, if you are renting your home out while you are away or are moving to a hotel prior to finding a permanent home.
Storing in Ireland
If you are renting your property while overseas, you can store your items for a period to suit your needs. We will professionally wrap your furniture and pack your personal items into cartons and take your goods to storage until you return to Ireland.
Export packing and storing in Ireland
If you want to store your goods prior to export, Get Cracking Ltd. will export pack your furniture and household items until you are ready to call forward your consignment. This means that your furniture is fully packed for maximum protection, ready to be forwarded by your chosen overseas transit option. You can call forward your storage consignment from your new home overseas by contacting your Move Co-ordinator.
Storage at your destination
Get Cracking Ltd. can assist at storing your personal belonging and furniture at high quality storage facilities in Europe and around the globe. Wherever you are moving to in the world, we have a network of international storage partners with the local expertise to ensure everything runs smoothly. Your Move Co-ordinator can arrange to have your goods stored in your destination country and to be delivered to your new home abroad.
Reasons to store:
- Storing in Ireland, while living abroad.
- Storing in Ireland, while settling at your new destination.
- Storing at your new destination.
If you are at university or college and heading home for the holidays you may need a small space to store your university or schoolbooks and personal belongings. You can store your books, computer equipment, Hi-fi, TV, or bicycle; in fact anything that you don’t want to take with you, but you don’t want to leave at your student home. Get Cracking Ltd. offers a low cost way for students to ensure the complete safety of their goods during the holiday period or during a gap year. You can share a storage container with other students. A very cost effective way to store your goods, because a storage container is a large space to fill and you can share the cost of storage with your friends
If you need to crate space , while selling your home, or just looking to de-clutter your residence, storing your goods is the ideal solution.
Get Cracking Ltd offers a de-clutter service to help you clear a spare rooms or a garage and move all un-wanted belongings or furniture to storage. This storage services will help you to create space, clear surfaces, turn junk rooms back into bedrooms and enhance the appearance of your property to prospective buyers.
What our clients say about us
“Super company, lovely lads. Will be using these again and again for anything I need moved not just moving home. So professional and no short cuts taken. Thank you so much”
I can’t recommend enough Don and the guys from Get Cracking. Our move from Dublin to Co. Fermanagh with a toddler in tow went so smoothly. Very professional and friendly to deal with.
Great company very reliable and prices are competitive , would 100% recommend
Very efficient, helpful, friendly and calm, thank you Don and the 2 lads. I would highly recommend Get Cracking, beating the competition on pricing as well.
Get Cracking Have Vast Experience In All Types Of Removals In Dublin, From House Moves to Apartment Moves to Furniture Removals.