The magnificent city of Cardiff is situated in South Wales, on the eastern side of Great Britain. Cardiff is the capital and the largest city in Wales. It is considered a significant place for tourists with 21.3 million visitors in 2017. Cardiff city has grown into a modern, thriving, cosmopolitan town. It has become a popular area to relocate to, due to its reasonable cost of living and social aspects. If you are considering relocating to this stunning city Get Cracking offers a professional service for your removals to Cardiff. For more information on Cardiff Click Here.
There are many captivating activities to do in Cardiff, but before you go to see a Rugby game in Cardiff Arms Park or go on a shopping spree in some of the amazing markets, you will need to plan your move carefully. This can quite stressful and difficult to manage alone, but you can ease the worrying by seeking professional help. Make sure to hire a professional World Wide Removals Company to help you make the move to Glasgow. Here at Get Cracking we can help you with your removals to Cardiff. Click here for more information.
Five Things You Should Know Before Moving To Wales
Here’ a small check-list that we think you should consider before your move.
- Housing Costs. Prices of houses in Cardiff are very reasonable compared with other cities in Europe. Prices will vary from place to place but you can expect to pay £800+ for a 3 bedroom flat in Cardiff city centre. Make sure you research areas that interest you and chose a property that suits your needs. There are areas for student that is in close proximity to university buildings. For young professionals or families, Roath Park has a pleasant mix of people, plenty of restaurants, bars, and cafés.
- Jobs in Cardiff. The redevelopment in Cardiff has led to the growth of many sectors, especially those within the creative industry. Other sectors such as tourism and finance have been booming in recent times.
- How to spend your time. There are plenty of great activities in Cardiff, both indoor and outdoor. There is the National Museum of Cardiff, for a fun and educational day out or spend match day at the Principality Stadium. Wherever your interest lie there will something for you in Cardiff, from Nightclubs to science centres.
- The public transport in Cardiff is exceptional, making your commute relaxed and easy. Most areas in the city are within walking distance, but if you wish to go further then Cardiff Bus is the main transport provider. The train is also available, with regular trains from Cardiff Central Station. A monthly pass usually costs about £45.
- If you are relocating to Cardiff with your family you should look into the schools and education system. Cardiff City has an excellent selection of high performing schools for all ages. The city is extremely student friendly and has 4 universities.
Can We Help You?
Moving is our speciality – we offer a friendly and professional service and can cater for any size move within Europe. We offer courier and pallet service, part load and full load services and even container shipments. We would be love to help you on your way to your new life in Cardiff and are confident we can do it efficiently and within budget. Call us today for a quote.