Removals to Toulouse From Dublin
Sitting close to the Spanish border and the capital of the Occitanie region in France, Toulouse is a bustling city with plenty going on. It’s nicknamed the Pink City (La Ville Rose), and with the numerous terra-cotta coloured buildings lining the streets it’s easy to see why!
If you’re thinking of relocating to Toulouse you are in for a treat – it’s an impressive place. Amble along the 17th century canal or along the banks of the Garonne River, visit one of the many colourful markets (and sample the appetising fare on offer), or enjoy listening to jazz in one of the numerous bars.
Relocating can be an amazing experience, the chance to live in a new city and meet interesting people – but it can also be very stressful. The key to ensuring a smooth move is to plan, prepare and get some help! We’re talking professional help – from a worldwide removals company that have the knowledge and experience to get the job done. We can help you to coordinate removals to Toulouse, let us take the stress out of moving.
5 Things You Might Want to Know About the Pink City
Before you pack up all your worldly goods allow us to share with you a few things about the Toulouse.
- There are local buses and a metro run by a company called Tisséo and you can pay for a single journey, buy a book of tickets in advance or invest in a pass which will allow you unlimited journeys.
- Toulouse is around 2000 years old. The Celts occupied the city to begin with, followed by the Romans in the year 2AD.
- Louis XIV created the Canal du Midi back in 1667 – using it as a shortcut from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean. The canal in Toulouse stretches 240kn and it’s so impressive it’s been named as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- You will find a little bit of Japan in Toulouse! Visit The Jardin Japonais and marvel at the carp in the Koi pond, take in the stone garden and enjoy a pot of tea at the pavilion. This beautiful botanical garden is free to enter, and worth a visit.
- You won’t go hungry in Toulouse – the food here is very tasty (just as you would expect in a French city). We would heartily recommend the French cassoulet, a classic dish comprising of duck confit and, of course, the all-important Toulouse sausage
Can We Help You with Your Move?
We know how to move it, and what’s more we are exceptionally good at it. Whether you have loads of personal belongings or just a few we can help – we cater for any size move. We offer pallet and courier service and can accommodate part load and full load services, along with container shipments too. We operate all over Europe, so if you’re of to Toulouse we can lend a hand in making sure the move goes as smoothly as possible. Get in touch today and speak to our friendly and professional team.