Removals to Copenhagen, Denmark, From Dublin
The capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen offers an eclectic mix of rich history and Scandi cool. Palaces and castles sit happily next to Michelin-starred restaurants, funky architecture and a buzzing café style culture.
If you’re thinking of relocating to Copenhagen you won’t be disappointed. As capital cities go it’s pretty impressive – clean, safe, friendly and captivating (with a hint of romance thrown in for good measure)! Moving to a new place can be exhilarating, but planning the move can be stressful. It pays to be organised and enlist some expert help, seek out professionals who know how to coordinate removals to Copenhagen. You need a worldwide removals company who have the experience and know how, and the Get Cracking Team fit the bill perfectly!
5 Things You Should Know About the city of spires.
Before you pack up and ship out find out all you can about Copenhagen, here are a few tit-bits to get you started:
- Plaster a smile on your face, the city is in Denmark, a country that has been rated as one of the happiest in the world, and apparently, it’s also one of the least corrupt. If you’re seeking cheery vibes and a sense of fair play and honesty then Copenhagen could be for you.
- Copenhagen has a head for business and you will find some big hitters based here, such as financial institution Danske Bank, pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk and manufacturers of the best lager in the world (probably) – Carlsberg. If you’re looking for a new career there are some good options here.
- Getting about is easy – who needs a car when you can ride your trusty bike? Or use the very efficient and relatively cheap public transport system. You can buy one ticket that allows you to travel by train, Metro, bus and even waterbus!
- Copenhagen has culture by the bucket load. Go exploring and you will find an old baroque hospital, a palace belonging to a former prince (complete with Viking treasure) and a mansion packed with Islamic art. There are also theatres and art galleries, alongside numerous music and film venues.
- Although it’s a small city Copenhagen still manages to squeeze in an array of great eateries (and Michelin stars to boot). For something special try out Christianshavn, Aanmanns Deli and Kodbyens Fiskebar to name but three. You are guaranteed mouth-watering fare around every corner, it’s a good job you’re ditching the car in favour of biking and walking – you will need to burn off those calories.
Allow Us to Provide A Helping Hand
Moving is our thing, and we’re very good at it! We can cater for any size move within Europe, we offer courier and pallet service, part load and full load services, and container shipments too. We offer a weekly removals service to Denmark so allow us to make your move to Copenhagen as smooth as possible, we’re confident we can get you settled efficiently and within budget. Get in touch today and speak to our friendly and professional team.