Lisbon is the Capital and the largest city in Portugal. Lisbon lies in the western Iberian Peninsula on the Atlantic Ocean and is Europe’s westernmost capital city. Lisbon is a popular tourist destination that, on average, sees 4.5 million tourists per year. Lisbon is also popular for relocations due to its reasonable cost of living and beautiful weather. If you are considering relocating to this stunning city Get Cracking offers a professional service for your Removals to Lisbon. For more information on Lisbon Click Here.
Before you relax on one of the many amazing beaches or indulge in some of the exquisite local cuisines, you will need to plan your move carefully. To ease the stresses of moving try to find some professional help. Make sure to hire a World Wide Removals Company to assist you in coordinating your removals to Lisbon. The Get Cracking Team is more than happy to help you make your dream move to Lisbon from Dublin.
Five Things You Should Know Before Moving To Lisbon
Here’s a small check-list that we think you should consider before your move.
- Employment: Lisbon’s economy has shown signs of expansion and offers great opportunities for those moving to work. Popular industries include; banking, finance, accountancy, and advertising.
- Cost Of Living: The cost of living in Lisbon is comparatively low, especially if you are used to northern European Prices. Food, drink, and transport is very reasonable.
- Weather: The weather in Lisbon is perfect for those who enjoy hot weather. In Lisbon, you will get 10 months of beautiful weather every year. December and January can get quite cold, so we suggest investing in warm blankets or an electric heater for these two months.
- Transport: Lisbon has extremely reasonable transport fares and has an excellent public transport service. Choose between the metro, tram, bus, taxis, and trains to manoeuvre through the city.
- Language: The Portuguese are amazing English speakers; there is rarely trouble with communication. We do suggest that you attempt to learn a few phrases to help you settle in and navigate through the city.
Can We Help You?
Moving is our speciality – we offer a friendly and professional service and can cater for any size move within Europe. We offer courier and pallet service, part load and full load services and even container shipments. We would be love to help you on your way to your new life in Lisbon and are confident we can do it efficiently and within budget. Contact us today for more information on Removals To Lisbon