Manchester is a City and Metropolitan area in the United Kingdom. Manchester has become a popular place to relocate and for tourism. Statistics from Manchester Evening News show that there has been an increase in overseas visitors with 1,319,000 tourists in 2017. If you are fortunate enough to be Relocating To Manchester, you will need to organise your move. For more information on Manchester Click Here. Get Cracking can help you with your Removals To Manchester.
Before you attend a football match at the Etihad or at Old Trafford or go for a walk in the beautiful surrounding countryside, you will need to organise your move. To ease the stresses of moving, try to find some professional help. Make sure to hire a World Wide Removals Company to assist you in coordinating your removals to Manchester. The Get Cracking Team is more than happy to help you make your dream move to Manchester from Dublin. Click Here for more information.
Five Things You Should Know Before Moving To Manchester
Here’s a small check-list that we think you should consider before your move.
- Where To Live: Rent in Manchester can be slightly more expensive than other cities, but offers an excellent selection of areas for everybody. If you wish to move to an area that is vibrant with amazing social qualities then look into Castlefield or Fallowfield. They are perfect for those looking for a busy and social style of life. For those who prefer quieter regions then Sale or Prestwich are the best options.
- Employment: Manchester’s economy is one of the best in the UK and is said to attract investment from all over the globe. Thriving industries include; Education, Health, Creative/Digital, and Manufacturing/Engineering.
- Weather: When moving to Manchester it is important to note that it rains quite often, but the summer months have moderate to high temperatures.
- Transport: Manchester has brilliant public transport services that feature regular bus and tram services throughout the city. There is also the Metrolink. The Metrolink’s ticket purchasing system extremely user-friendly and available in several languages.
- Past times: There is a lot of stuff to do in Manchester, there is something for everyone. You can attend a football game at The Etihad Stadium or at Old Trafford, or you can easily commute to London to see other clubs play. Manchester also has a Curry Mile, a mile-long stretch of curry house, kebab shops and pubs for the food lovers out there. There are also many museums to visit, such as; The National Football Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Lowry for art and entertainment.
Can We Help You?
Moving is our speciality – we offer a friendly and professional service and can cater for any size move within Europe. We offer courier and pallet service, part load and full load services and even container shipments. We would be love to help you on your way to your new life in Manchester and are confident we can do it efficiently and within budget. Contact us today to get started.