What are the costs of relocating In Dublin?
Relocation expenses are one of the biggest worries, that those who are moving often wonder about. The cost of moving depends on a variety of factors and can be rather complicated. It is wise to have an overview of the mover’s costs. This will help you make wise choices and choose the right company for you. The following article will discuss all you need to know about relocation expenses.
What is to be expected from moving costs?
When it comes to removals in Dublin, costs can vary greatly. Every situation is different but there are some factors that will determine the cost of your move. Such as:
- Volume: How many items you would like to move. Is there a lot of furniture to move? What is the volume of items that you would like to move to? When it comes to volume, the items will be measured in cubic meters. This will determine the size of the truck that is needed for the move, as well as the time that will be needed to load your items. The volume of items you have will also determine the amount of packing supplies that the company will need for you.
- Time and Season: In which season are you moving and time? Is it over a weekend? Or during winter when there is snow? Are you moving on a holiday? All of this will impact the cost of your move.
- Distance: How far is your move? Is it close by, or far away? Is it International?
- Packing and unpacking of items: Is the moving company packing your items and unpacking for you? Will you be storing certain items?
- Accessibility: Is it easy to access your old and new property? If the truck is too big to get access to your property a smaller vehicle might be needed to transport your items into the larger truck. The same is true if there are stairs to climb and no lift. All of this will play a factor in the cost of your move.
- Fragile items: Are there any fragile items that will need to be handled with care? For example antiques or things such as pianos.
- Will special equipment be needed to move certain items?
All of the above instances can either increase or decrease the cost of your move.
On average what is the cost of relocation?
You might wonder what the average cost of moving is. For example for a 3 bedroom house, the cost of removal is more or less 1, 700 Euros. This will include the packing of items to the value of 260 Euros. A disassembly fee of 130 Euros is also included in the above price. If your home is smaller, for example only 1 or 2 bedrooms, the cost will be on average around 1 265 Euros. This is just an estimated average, but the actual price might change according to the factors that have been listed above, such as weather, time and distance.
Save money by comparing costs!
Did you know that you can save up to 40% of moving fees by just comparing prices? Each moving company will differ, but by comparing prices, you will be able to save quite a bit. Every person has their own needs, that a company will need to consider. Please request a free and none biding quote from us today which will compare 6 different movers at a time. This will ensure that you find the right company that matches all of your unique needs.
Follow these tips for a stress-free move.
It’s really hard to determine the exact cost of a move because there are so many different factors that will affect the cost of a move. Also, every move and each person has their own unique needs for their relocation. Therefore, it would be wise to ask the moving company to come and view your home for an accurate quote. You know that a company is reliable when they look at your entire situation regarding your move. This will help the removal company give you the correct price. Beware of companies who offer quotes over the phone or via email, without getting all your details. You could get a nasty surprise when that bill arrives. You don’t want to be charged for extras, that you didn’t ask for.
When it comes to the packing of your items, ask the removal company if the packing fee is included in the overall price, or if it will be charged as an extra fee. A clear breakdown of the costs will help you choose the best company for you at the right price and save you from suffering from costly unexpected expenses later. It is a good idea though to always have a bit of extra money allocated to your move, in case there are unexpected problems or emergencies. Comparing the cost of different companies will help you get a better idea of what it will cost to relocate. This will also help you choose the most affordable company that will suit your specific needs.
Find the right company and save costs